Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo Exhibit Documents Life on a Spiritual Path - Patch.com




Meditation Music - Google News





Photo Exhibit Documents Life on a Spiritual Path - Patch.com




Photo Exhibit Documents Life on a Spiritual Path
Patch.com
“More recently, I create installations that allow the viewer to directly engage the artwork, whether the theme is immigration, music, travel or meditation,” he said. As a documentary photographer, his photographs usually tell the story of someone else. ...









Latest CBS News Video Headlines - CBS News





Video: White House talks tough with Iran



The White House has again warned Iran not to shut down the Straits of Hormuz, a vital passageway for oil, as Tehran has threatened to do. David Martin reports.










Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: What is the art of letting go and letting go of nations? How to do it?



Yes I meditate, I practice the art of patience everyday but somehow I still cannot let go of things even though I know that there is no means to grasp. For instance when I forget something or an ideology of philosophy I have this belief that I am weakened and I could have done better if I had remembered what I was thinking. Then I feel a great lost of energy.

People tell me that to remember once more freshly first I must learn to forget. I have this feeling that those memories are somewhere within my mind. But people say that it is my reactions to those memories that counts.

It affects my daily life, for example when I am fighting in Boxing and SanShou games when I am free and happy with myself I can defeat most top fighters even when I was training in China. However when I was moody and feeling down because I cannot possibly let go of these notions when I believe that I can't, my reaction becomes very slow and I feel that my opponent's kicks and punches come in much faster than they actually are.

This is the same with me and my girlfriend or that the girl I am really in love with. I have this insight of love with her when we were together. However through the phone an important feeling of this insight came into me but suddenly I lost touch of that feeling because I could not remember the exact moments that occurred in my mind. Suddenly I feel that I cannot perform the power of this loving insight and now it seems to me like I cannot know how to love anymore without being with that insight once more. It is very difficult and it is killing me every day. I have Obsessive Compulsory Disorder but I practice myself not to be intruded by it too much and try to use this to my advantage. Please may any wise sage or anyone more free than myself at the moment help a hand for me please. I cannot remember compassion and the love I once had anymore. Is it true that love that can be forgotten is not the true love? People say that love is within yourself and her as human beings in this world...? See sometimes I get this insight while other times after I feel that I do not understand this insight I feel completely lost. What is the meaning behind love? Why love her and why only her? I always remembered how she told me this: "One day will you suddenly leave me and abandon me?" Whenever I remember this I feel the courage to go on. She allowed me to understand what love really means but because psychologically she is 19 years old and I am 3 years younger. To her I may be mature at times but then she knew a boy for only 5 months in the past and had the faith to marry him! I must find the will within myself to love her unconditionally both of us came to this world not knowing where we would go later on... If there isn't really a meaning for love then why bother? But my master told me that emptiness is what gives path to creativity and meaningness.
Are we the meaning?

What is true love? People say that there is no true love and true love is the insight within myself and I must be very serious.

What can help me let go of those notions nothing? Where can I find nothingness not think of it? Is this how to see everything as is? But I can't experience it and people say that it is true that I can't.







Recent Uploads tagged meditationretreat





UFO talk to me posted a photo:











Meditation Techniques - Google News





Meditation book inspired by Redditch - Redditch Advertiser




Meditation book inspired by Redditch
Redditch Advertiser
“These are techniques that have been developed with people of various faiths, and no specific beliefs at all. “Meditation is a wonderful, solitary way to seek inner calm and nurture creativity.” She added: “One of the hopes for this book is that it ...









Meditation Methods - Google News





Meditation book inspired by Redditch - Redditch Advertiser




Meditation book inspired by Redditch
Redditch Advertiser
The book, Druidry and Meditation, is all about how best to run meditation groups. The author, who recently moved to Gloucestershire, said: “While Druidry and Meditation has a strong druidic leaning in it, the methods involved do not require the ...









Meditation Music





Tranquil Tropics Meditation Relaxing Mood Music Cd New



US $1.99 (0 Bid)
End Date: Saturday Jan-14-2012 18:21:24 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list








Search RSS | FindArticles





Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?



June 1, 2011 --

01. Think young Perspectives on Psychological Science recently published a study by Ellen Langer, Ph.D., a mind-body psychology professor at...








Meditation Exercises





Devout Exercises of the Heart, in Meditation and Soliloquy, Prayer and Praise



US $83.31
End Date: Sunday Feb-05-2012 8:56:07 PST
Buy It Now for only: US $83.31
Buy it now | Add to watch list








GoArticles Health Recent Articles





Tips To Consider Becoming Great At Mixed Martial Arts.



It takes effort to get efficacious at ufc, and also to learn in several approaches. To generally be probably the greatest MMA fighters, you have to maintain the coaching and methods varied and well rounded. ...







GoArticles Alternative Medicine Recent Articles





Lemongrass benefits



Folks typically search out various ways to truly help them when they're injured, or drained or maybe overweight. They often have a problem with poor energy and trying to keep their rate of metabolism going ...







ABC News: Top Stories





Cruise Ship Disaster: 3 Dead, 69 Missing







Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon










No comments:

Post a Comment