Saturday, June 30, 2012

BodyWatch Relaxation Exercises VHS Video Meditation




Meditation Exercises





BodyWatch Relaxation Exercises VHS Video Meditation



US $9.99
End Date: Sunday Jul-01-2012 19:04:10 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $9.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Meditation Methods - Google News





Study of the Day: Cancer Patients with Side Effects Might Find Relief - The Atlantic




The Atlantic

Study of the Day: Cancer Patients with Side Effects Might Find Relief
The Atlantic
PROBLEM: Intensive cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy, can often lead to nasty side effects. Complementary methods to reduce them -- including meditation and guided imagery -- are available, although experts frequently debate their efficacy.

and more »








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: My son just told me he has decided to become a spiritual satanist?



My 16 year old was trying to teach me how to meditate but he was acting odd about it. I asked him why he was acting so strange. (He is a nice kid who has had a hard life.) It came out t that he was trying to teach me white magic. I asked where he learned about it. He finally shared that he was doubting gods existence so he did some research and discovered that that spiritual satanism is the true way and that lucifer has been represented a evil but he's not. He's the good guy and hell is the true paradise. I calmly explained that he is being tricked by the devil. He thinks I'm the one being tricked. He did go to church with me today so I am holding on to hope. I requested a meeting with my pastor. But does anyone have any advice? I'm in fear for his soul.






No comments:

Post a Comment