Thursday, June 21, 2012

Resolved Question: How do I start the path of Wicca?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: How do I start the path of Wicca?



I really like the idea of Wicca, and I want to start down that path. How are some ways I can start learning and adapting to the basic rules and beliefs? Also this is embarrassing but how do you meditate? I've never done it.

p.s I'm 13 and my parents do know about this decision.







FOXNews.com





Microblogging site Twitter hit by unexplained outage



Microblogging site Twitter confirmed Thursday what eagle-eyed Internet users had already noticed: Twitter is down.












Meditation Music





GLOBAL MEDITATION HARMONY AND INTERPLAY ENSEMBLES MUSIC CD--RARE



US $3.49
End Date: Thursday Jun-21-2012 14:37:54 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $3.49
Buy it now | Add to watch list







No comments:

Post a Comment