Thursday, June 28, 2012

Voting Question: Adderall helps me sleep and get tired but I am wide awake when wears off? I'm ADHD...?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Adderall helps me sleep and get tired but I am wide awake when wears off? I'm ADHD...?



I recently got diagnosed being ADHD. After I started taking it has help me sleep focus be more patient and relax mentally and physically. Although it kind of sucks needing medication to calm me down and not consistently think or have to do 100 things or find out the consistent questions in my head and think of many other things while I'm doing theses other things. My question is it something else, why can't i sleep. why does a stimulant help me get tired but when it wears off i become wide awake with a consistently thinking the only way i fall asleep is when I'm so exhausted. I have not taken my adderall Im suppose to take it every morning it is a 20mg xr. ohh and I'm a healthy person no junk food work out 5 times a week omegas vitamins DMAE phosphatidylserine and acetyl l. The lacking ability to just go bed is so bad and i want to be able to sleep but ill lie in bed for 3 hrs and be awake with eyes close or in the dark. reading at night just wakes me up more or anything mentally stimulating or information intake of any kind. which i guess includes thoughts. which leads to my questions. which make me think more until they slowly get exhausted into a drift. sorry for all the info i just figured if i told you more you would know more to know how to answer. i know i wouldn't be able to read this right now id probably just read skim it or skip it all lololol. i think all my mind and body ever wants to do is learn everything and become more efficient but i can't if i don't sleep!!

so the question is am i doing something wrong or is this how I'm hardwired?
can i fix it or get rid my adhd? you can't convince me that ADHD is fake (i guess its like being worried and consistently thinking without having a worried thought. like so much that sometimes you lose your train of thought in a conversation or drift off in a different reality. then when i take adderall all that stops and i hear see and comprehend like 10x better.) and i tried a bunch of stuff like meditation music health ect...
should i just ask my psychiatrist for a dose to go to bed with? lol it kinda sounds odd...
or is there something wrong with me mentally? I'm really confused about a stimulant affecting me like this...
Thanks for the no answers :( ill just ask my psychiatrist and stay up all day...







YouTube Videos





How to Meditate, What is Meditation? Say Om. . .Meditation Made Easy









Get your FREE, Easy and Simple Audio Meditation Here awsm.co Meditation is the clearing of the mind or concentration on one thing. Many people find meditation to be a challenge because of constant mind chatter, lack of time, restlessness and many other factors. Thanks to a new revolutionary audio meditation technique, your meditation challenges are soon to be a reality of the past. Stimulate your senses in a positive way and eliminate internal and external resistance. Achieve an optimal meditative zone in a matter of minutes . . .and meditate like the pros, even if you have never meditated before! Get your FREE Easy and Simple Audio Meditation HERE awsm.co Give the Gift of Peace of Mind and share this video with a friend so they can get their Om On too! Sharing is Caring! : ) youtu.be

Views:
8


1
ratings
Time:
00:35
More in
Howto & Style








Meditation Techniques - Google News





'Mindfulness' stress-busting technique grows in popularity with politicians ... - Washington Post




'Mindfulness' stress-busting technique grows in popularity with politicians ...
Washington Post
Of the $34 billion Americans spent on alternative medicine in 2009, $4.2 billion — about 12 percent — was spent in sectors that included mindfulness concepts, such as meditation-related classes or relaxation techniques, according to federal data.

and more »







No comments:

Post a Comment