Friday, October 5, 2012

Open Question: What is the best way to meditate?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: What is the best way to meditate?



I'm 15, and I'm very interested in Buddhism. I'm think I'm thinking about starting to meditate daily. What is the best way to make a session of meditation the most effective? Is it better to sit down or lay down, does it matter? Would soft music help me or would just silence be better? Or are these all just things that I'll have to figure out on my own?







GoArticles Alternative Medicine Recent Articles





Tips to Increase Eyesight Without Surgery



Alright, they are not so much eye exercises, but techniques that are, during my personal experience (since I have restored my vision), as well as others, most effective of all. 2 are geared in the ...







FOXNews.com





Ear mites case a rarity, report finds



A man whose ear had itched for two months turned out to have mites crawling in his ear canal, a new case report says











No comments:

Post a Comment