Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Voting Question: Did the English DJ Mike Read record a song about the A30?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Did the English DJ Mike Read record a song about the A30?



I recall a documentary that featured a clip of a Mike Read video for a song he had written about the A30 road. Does anyone have any evidence or information about this? I know that Read has written music for the poems of John Betjemen, who wrote 'Meditation on the A30', but the song I am looking for was an original composition including a reference to Bonnie Tyler.







Meditation Music - Google News





Goings On About Town Above and Beyond - New Yorker




Goings On About Town Above and Beyond
New Yorker
It has included art-therapy sessions with the artist Pedro Reyes in Brooklyn; a meditation on music and space with the composer Arvo Pärt and Snøhetta architects in lower Manhattan; “Telettrofono,” an audio walking tour in Staten Island created by the ...









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Recommended reading: paganism/ Wicca and Buddhism/eastern?



Hi! I'm so I have become interested in these to religions through some teachings of these through my church( I attend a Unitarian universalist church) and I was hoping if you guys could give any good books on these subjects. Anything from primers to 101, encyclopedias, whatever! The high priestess of a coven who attends my church suggested "the inner temple of witchcraft" by christiphor penczak . I heard a lot of good things about the book and a lot of bad things so If you read it any opinion would be helpful.
Since I'm only 16 and too young to join a proper coven I was wondering of any pagan/ Wiccan books that go into depth of history have the who, what, where and why of subjects and have a classroom feel to it. Something that helps you train yourself with psychic ability and everything instead of just throwing rituals and spells at you right off the bat.
As for any eastern subjects like meditation techniques, chakras, reincarnation, mantras, history, 101s, and guides and the like would be wonderful too.
Sorry for the long list but I want to start off with a solid foundation and being 100% ready and confident rather than doing something by accident I might regret haha
Again, sorry for the long list, and any recommendations would be great!
Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment