Sunday, October 7, 2012

Resolved Question: Is it really letting go if you still want them?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: Is it really letting go if you still want them?



The past 3 weeks I've been dealing with all the emotions that come after a breakup, denial, guilt, sadness, anger, etc. Finally, I decided to let it go. All those feelings have to do with my desire to change and control the situation. I realized that I can't change the situation. I do believe that if we're meant to be we'll end up together, and if not everything has worked out for the best.

But, I saw him on accident today. Then he talked to me for almost 2 hours. He hugged me as I was leaving and told me to let him know that I got home okay. When we were talking I sat far across from him, and far away. I wanted to sit right next to him. When he hugged me I didn't want to let go.

I did some guided meditation last night because I'm trying to figure out healthy ways to deal with stress, and one thing I realized is that I 100% do want to be with him. I don't want it to be over.

So, what? Was I lying? I thought I'd let go. Does this mean that this is something I don't have control over? I thought I did. I'm confused. It took everything I had not to call, text, or email him tonight telling him everything.

History: We were together for 3 years. I dumped him because he didn't know if he could commit.







Meditation for beginners





Meditation for Beginners NEW Digital Versatile Disc (DV



US $16.57
End Date: Sunday Oct-07-2012 10:30:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $16.57
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: What can be achieved through meditation?



Hello people i am somebody with Hindu, Buddhist inclinations and i am seriously considering starting meditation, but i want to know the correct technique for meditation, what do i do and how do i breathe, what breathing techniques work well and what posture do i use, also what can i actually get out of it? enlightenment? nirvana? clarity of mind? inner peace? please tell me because i have accounts of people experiencing euphoria through meditation and that greatly interests me i want to gain a lot through meditating but is it possible and how can i do this? please help i will give 10 points to helpful answers thank you very much people.






No comments:

Post a Comment