Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review: "NBA 2K13" delivers stellar soundtrack, gameplay




More from SciTech - CBS News





Review: "NBA 2K13" delivers stellar soundtrack, gameplay



The award-winning basketball series makes a number of changes, but are they for the better?










YouTube Videos





OrientatioPranic Healing Twin Heart Meditation and One To One Healing By Mrs. Rashida Dhorajiwala









This video is a talk by Mrs. Rashida Dhorajiwala at HELP on 26th Sept 12. Topic "Orientation to Pranic Healing, Twin Heart Meditation and One-To-One Healing" This is part of the HELP Talk series at HELP, Health Education Library for People, the worlds largest free patient education library www.healthlibrary.com. Speaker's Info- healthlibrary.com

Views:
19


1
ratings
Time:
01:03:11
More in
Education








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: I've heard that odd sleep timings can reduce the lifespan of a person..?



Hi!!
I'm currently 19 years old and for a year or so I've been keeping really odd patterns for sleep..
I do get a proper 8 to 9 hours of sleep, i exercise regularly, I do meditation and I've got a great fruity,veggy and moderately meaty diet with fish,eggs and chicken in that category...

I sleep sometimes at 7PM, other times at 11 Pm, sometimes at 2AM and sometimes on weekends 7AM in the morning..
Is there a chance this odd sleep pattern of mine can cause me any kind of health problems??
I'm a university student, so mainly I have this pattern cause of the work load issues that I have with college...

Again I do get proper 8-9 hours of sleep just that there is no fixed time at which I go to sleep...

Thanks for yout answer in advance though..






No comments:

Post a Comment