Thursday, February 16, 2012

Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?




Search RSS | FindArticles





Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?



June 1, 2011 --

01. Think young Perspectives on Psychological Science recently published a study by Ellen Langer, Ph.D., a mind-body psychology professor at...








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Upper Right Quadrant Abdominal pain (and in back) every morning.?



I have dull strong pain under my right rib and in my back that starts every morning when I wake up (and probably start worrying). It is relieved every time by a very small amount of lorazaspam and can also be helped when I do relaxation exercises (meditation, etc.). I have had my gallbladder removed years ago. 10 years ago I had my Sphincter of ODDI (SOD) cut open to allow bile to move. I had it checked 7 years ago when I had these pains and at that time the doc said it wasn't the SOD. I have had this pain happen at least 5 times in my life, usually during horribly stressful times. This is another of those times. They episodes usually end up with me in ER hospitalized for a day on pain killers and sent home. No mention of pancreatic. It feels like I'm having an anxiety attack when I get this pain, but which came first the anxiety or the pain, I'm not sure. Last week I had a hard time eating, but I'm getting better this week. This attack has been going on every morning for 3 months. I'm uninsured so right now I have to figure it out for myself. Any help would be welcome. (FYI 58 year old female who has chronic anxiety). (No fevers, no other symptoms).







Recent Uploads tagged meditationretreat





UFO talk to me posted a photo:










No comments:

Post a Comment