Sunday, February 26, 2012

Voting Question: I have a phobia of taking mental health medication?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: I have a phobia of taking mental health medication?



Here is my predicament. I feel I'm torn 2 ways

1. not taking mental health medication, and not being able to cope with life and continuing to be a messed up bum, but being physically healthy and having the knowledge at least I'm just naturally following according to natural selection without any modern affecters. I'm pretty sure this culminates in suicide.

2. Take mental health medication, possibly have a higher quality of life, feel immense guilt and "dirty" for giving into the pills, have lower health and probably lower spiritual capacity

How can I change my way of thinking, or be able to take care of my mental health problems (severely affecting my life) WITHOUT pills. Do you know anything new? I've tried changing how I eat, positive thinking, exercise, St John's Wort, coffee, meditation. I want to hear what you think.







Meditation Exercises - Google News





Kids Yoga classes ( Age 6 to 14) - Omaha World-Herald




Kids Yoga classes ( Age 6 to 14)
Omaha World-Herald
Kids Yoga is a fun, the kids will learn many simple yoga postures breathing & relaxation techniques, concentration exercises, meditation, healthy food styles. WASHINGTON (AP) — The battle of the bulge has been a big, fat failure for US drugmakers.

and more »








Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Anti Aging Articles





Best Wrinkle Cream Consumer Report



Consumer Reports is a magazine and a website that has long been known for evaluating products in a fair and unbiased way, so when they were looking for the best wrinkle cream, Consumer Reports had a lot of work to do. There are literally hundreds of different wrinkle creams on the market today, each with its own niche market, and that is not to mention all of the products that are available online only.






No comments:

Post a Comment