Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Restorative travel to feed your soul - WKBT La Crosse




Meditation Retreat - Google News





Restorative travel to feed your soul - WKBT La Crosse




Restorative travel to feed your soul
WKBT La Crosse
Weight-loss and fitness-intensive retreats are available throughout the year. Andrea Hanson, who was trained and certified by Deepak Chopra, occasionally offers stress reduction workshops through hiking, meditation and yoga. The Essential Retreat ...

and more »








YouTube Videos





Astral Travel | How To Treat Migraines | How To Learn Meditation









"binauralbeatmp3.binaturalbit.info Binaural Frequency Harmonics... As you may or may not know we are all psychic. We all have special talents and we all have special 'powers' if you will. We just don't know how to use them. Because I truly love anything that will help me grow as a person, I have so many different likes and dislikes as well as hobbies, I am constantly looking for ways to better myself. I know I am meant to be great and do great things. I found a site that is way better than any other site I looked at or bought from. Let me tell you what Binaural Frequency Harmonics is. These are wave generators that were used in order to create two separate frequency waves that were introduced to each ear separately. Your brain then reacts by creating a third tone that was the differentiation among the two. This then allows the brain to tune directly into a frequency that the ear can't hear. These Binaural Frequency Harmonics are downloadable MP3's. The results were that a combo of frequencies caused a major shift in what we call Consciousness and so many users then reported an actual separation from their actual physical bodies! Truly amazing! I think that this may be something to look into if you are indeed interested in anything from Astral Projection to Meditation or ESP and Remote Viewing or how about learning to connect to your Spirit Guide. My family and I do this together. I cannot find the right words to express how our bodies feel after this is done. The sounds <b>...</b>

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
02:23
More in
Howto & Style








Meditation History - Google News





Free Meditation Seminar Mar1: Isha Kriya - Your Houston News




Free Meditation Seminar Mar1: Isha Kriya
Your Houston News
Contact Radhika Pothini by email or by phone at 832-549-0058 for more information regarding the Free Meditation Seminar Mar1: Isha Kriya. 1 Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.








No comments:

Post a Comment