Sunday, February 5, 2012

Voting Question: How to grow tall, at 19?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: How to grow tall, at 19?



Hi, I'm 19(I mentioned it above). I'm 5'6'' tall, man. Can somebody please bring to My awareness, some way to grow tall, that is far from conventional methods of stretching, etc, like alternative healing methods, meditation, or anything, THAT UNDOUBTEDLY WORKS. I just want to grow to 5'10'', or more. I'm okay with mystical suggestions, that's really worked. Please, please HELP.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Sex-craved female virgin?



I am 19 years old and I still a virgin. Even though I'm not ashamed of that, bit it is veru difficult to maintain. I thought masturbation would ease it down, but it only makes it worser than before. My plan is to wait for marriage and I am hoping to keep it that way. So, does anybody have some type of meditation techniques or anything besides "mastering" and "getting laid"?







Recent Uploads tagged meditationretreat





UFO talk to me posted a photo:










No comments:

Post a Comment