Friday, February 3, 2012

Voting Question: Is it supposed to hurt when you cleanse your chakras?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Is it supposed to hurt when you cleanse your chakras?



This past Christmas, I got a Chakra crystal cleansing kit as a gift. I really haven't experimented with Chakras or know a whole lot about them. In this kit, there was 7 crystals, one for each of the corresponding Chakras. The little booklet that came with the kit explained that basically you meditate with the crystals on the chakra centers and somehow you cleanse yourself. So I put on some meditative music and put the crystals on myself. After about 10 mins, the amethyst I placed on my forehead began to hurt really bad, and I decided to take it off. My headache went away instantly, but as soon as I placed the amethyst back on, the headache reappeared. I wanted to know if this is something wrong with this particular chakra or if there is an issue with the stone itself? Is there a way to fix it? Has anyone ever had this happen (or something like it) to them? And if anyone knows of a good website or book to reference for learning more about chakras, please let me know. Thanks!







ABC News: Top Stories





Grosse Pointe Murder: Husband Passes Polygraph







Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon











Recent Uploads tagged meditationretreat





UFO talk to me posted a photo:










No comments:

Post a Comment