Monday, April 9, 2012

Michael Tsarion. Sacred Symbolism




YouTube Videos





Michael Tsarion. Sacred Symbolism









Michael Tsarion clip from The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media... Conspiracy Con 2003 michaeltsarion.com www.youtube.com

Views:
163


1
ratings
Time:
05:32
More in
Education








ABC News Video: Most Viewed Videos





Gay Mormon Students Talk About Suicidal Thoughts



Brigham Young University LGBT students share their experiences.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon











Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: Can someone answer a few questions about diet and exercise?



1. I'm on a low fat, low sodium, and high fiber diet. I use synthetic protein powder (Wheybolic), but it's pretty much the only way I'm getting protein because I don't eat meat. What other foods can I get protein from?

2. I'm trying to lose about 40lbs by August. I've already lost 11lbs. I'd like to know about a good exercise routine at the gym that can help me shed fat and gain muscle. I enjoy all versions of cardio, except running is very limiting for me because I have severe asthma. Should I alternate weight lifting upper body one day and lower body the next? I walk about 1.5 miles a day to class and back, and in the evenings I do yoga and meditation..I just need help with a gym work out.

Suggestions?
I do eat eggs and cheese and such.






No comments:

Post a Comment