Friday, April 20, 2012

Open Question: Making a Daily Routine? Cute looks for School? Health and Fitness tips?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Making a Daily Routine? Cute looks for School? Health and Fitness tips?



Ok so I'm 15 years old. GCSE's coming up. I'm not happy with my life right now so I've got a lot of things on my mind to really improve my life and I need help putting together a routine.
Ok so these are the things I need in my routine: I wake up at about 7, leave house at 7 30
In between then i need to have my beauty routine, and some time for breakfast.
I go on the coach, school finishes at 4, get home at 5 unless I stay for a club in which case i get home at 6. Now i need a routine that fits in homework and studying- literally about 4 hours O_O, night beauty routine, 10 mins exercise minimum, meditation, prayers, showering, reading, watching about 40 mins of tv (on my laptop), pinging friends (just sending some emails) and dinnerr
Really detailed answers pleasee!! I really need some help. Just trying to improve my life and be more well-rounded :) Any tips on making an exercise schedule? Products for acne scarred skin? Cute hairstyles for thick hair? Improving my grades and finding motivation to study? How should I study 10 different GCSE subjects? xxxxxxxx







Meditation Retreat - Google News





Ohio congressman on a mission to bring meditation to the masses - National Catholic Reporter




National Catholic Reporter

Ohio congressman on a mission to bring meditation to the masses
National Catholic Reporter
I was 35 and I thought, "I'm going to be burned out by the time I'm 40. I really need to jump-start my meditation practice." Two days after the presidential election, I spent five days at a retreat in increasing levels of silence.









Search RSS | FindArticles





Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?



June 1, 2011 --

01. Think young Perspectives on Psychological Science recently published a study by Ellen Langer, Ph.D., a mind-body psychology professor at...







No comments:

Post a Comment