Thursday, April 12, 2012

UFC's Jon Jones aspires to 'my own personal greatness' - USA TODAY




Learn to Meditate - Google News





UFC's Jon Jones aspires to 'my own personal greatness' - USA TODAY




USA TODAY

UFC's Jon Jones aspires to 'my own personal greatness'
USA TODAY
"I really didn't learn anything from him," Jones says. "People have this idea in their head that he taught me how to fight. … He learned from me more than I learned from him, I believe." USA TODAY spoke to Jones recently about the upcoming fight.

and more »








Meditation Retreat - Google News





Swapping the rat race for sunshine - Fraser Coast Chronicle




Swapping the rat race for sunshine
Fraser Coast Chronicle
New Zealander Janine Hall traded high heels for bare feet and kaftans when she started her Surf Haven Bali retreat. THERE are not many people who go to work each day in a flowing silk kaftan and bare feet - but that's exactly what Janine Hall does.

and more »








Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Health Articles





Great Ideas For Making Juicing A Part Of Your Daily Life



Plenty of people avoid vegetables altogether because of how much they dislike their taste. You can receive all of the minerals and vitamins from veggies by juicing them. The following article provides you with hints and tips about how to juice, what to juice, when to juice, and why to juice.






No comments:

Post a Comment