Monday, April 30, 2012

World's tallest buildings 2012




Latest SciTech Headlines - CBS News





World's tallest buildings 2012



We strain our necks for a look at the world's 20 tallest buildings










FOXNews.com





Pregnant mothers, newborns addicted to opiates increases dramatically over past decade



The rate of mothers abusing opiates during pregnancy—including heroin, methadone and certain painkillers—has increased nearly fivefold in the past decade, according to a new study.  The study also found a threefold increase in the number of newborns with drug withdrawal symptoms, a condition known clinically as neonatal abstinence syndrome 












Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: What is my next treatment option for anxiety/depression?



I have severe ADHD, generalized anxiety disorder, and depression.

In the simplest possible terms, owing to my conditions, I'm about to lose my 3rd consecutive job due to performance issues and I've buried myself in debt while trying to get a handle on my work performance. I hate myself for being such a failure, I feel utterly hopeless, and now my marriage is ending because my wife can't stand to see me self-destruct like this after 10 years of watching it happen.

I've been to numerous psychiatrists and tried many different types and combinations of medications. I've been to numerous therapists. I've made diet, exercise and other lifestyle changes. I've tried more holistic approaches like hypnosis, relaxation techniques, meditation, acupuncture, etc.

None of it is working. I'm getting worse, and more rapidly now. I have constant suicidal ideation. I can't focus at work for more than a few minutes a day.

What is my next option for treatment? Therapy and meds are clearly not getting the job done. What is the next course of action for someone like me who's not responding to *anything*?
Baby ---- What do you think I've been trying to do for the past decade? If I was capable of "just taking control of it", we wouldn't be having this discussion. Thanks for the insensitive and pointless answer.






No comments:

Post a Comment