Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Voting Question: Strange Meditations for a beginner?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Strange Meditations for a beginner?



So i have not been meditating for very long. I decided to meditate on communicating with my totem animal. Usually i just see swirls in my eyes but today I saw more. The first time I meditated I saw a lot of things. First of all my eyes fluttered like none other. as soon as i was calm and my breath was regulated it was like i was being bulled into the blackness that was my sight and my eyes fluttered for a very long time. I had to say that i was uncomfortable for it to slow down and come out of my meditation to make it stop. And idea what that was about? More like complete scenes with faceless people standing around talking but then i saw animals. unhealthy animals. A horse made of bones and skin, a hog ready to eat . I had to again come out of my meditation. Then I went back into it again and would see a stream because i was listening to the stream outside my house. I saw horse hooves and legs and tried to look at it but could not see further then the belly. That went away and i saw dog/wolf paws until i eventually saw the wolf but the head kept switching between dog heads and wolf heads all howling. I came out of this by looking at a very beautiful water droplet suspended over some pedals.
Nothing quite like this has ever happened. I know i did not fall asleep because i was still aware of my body and that i was not in those scenes, physically at least. If anyone has some insight about this could you please help me understand it.







FOXNews.com





Botox not effective in reducing certain types of headaches



Research published in Wednesday’s issue of the Journal of American Medical Association suggests while Botox may be helpful in reducing chronic migraines, it does not appear to prevent episodic migraines or chronic tension-type headaches, when compared to a placebo












Meditation Exercises - Google News





Simmons, Fonda brought the gym to TV - Lansing State Journal




Simmons, Fonda brought the gym to TV
Lansing State Journal
Decades after revolutionizing the fitness world, Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons are back doing what they started: starring in exercise DVDs and teaching workout classes. Fonda is 76 and Simmons is 64, and neither entrepreneur seems ready to slow down.
Richard Simmons, Jane Fonda brought the gym to our TVs, and all these years on ...The Gazette: Eastern Iowa Breaking News and Headlines (blog)

all 10 news articles »







No comments:

Post a Comment