Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Open Question: Methods to forget this incident .?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Methods to forget this incident .?



A month ago , March 10th to be exact , I went to the movies. I was sitting alone , two teenage females came in and sat right behind me . I have no idea who they were , so as the movie carried on I started to see flashes , initially I thought it was one of the employees coming in to check something. But as the movie progressed I started seeing these flashes more and more. So I thought to myself that these females were taking pictures of me. At this time these females started laughing , uncertain at what they were laughing at , lead me to believe that they were laughing at me. At one point I actually turned around and saw one of the females taking a picture of herself. From that point I was sort of certain that it was themselves they were taking the picture of. At one point one of the females stood up to do God knows what , and I looked at the corner of my eye at her , she whispered to her friend "He Looked" , which made me uncertain if they were taking pictures of me or not. Life before this incident was great . Life after this incident took a downhill turn , since then several incidents similar incidents occured . I cant seem to forget it about no matter how hard I try it seems to creep it's way back. I pray I pray I pray nothing, Meditation nothing , I've literally searched all of the social networking sites to see if a picture of me was put up. The uncertainty leads me to search more and more which makes me think of it more and more. Shall I get the cops involved in order for me to live life the way it once was? Please help.
No joking around please.







Latest CBS News Video Headlines - CBS News





Video: Exoskeleton helps paraplegic walk again



A woman left paralyzed from the waist down seven years ago is walking again thanks to a new exoskeleton device called the Re-Walk. Melissa Maynarich reports.










Meditation Music





Gospel Meditation by Hymnscapes Christian Music for Relaxation Compact Disc CD



US $0.99 (0 Bid)
End Date: Tuesday May-01-2012 12:13:33 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list







No comments:

Post a Comment