Sunday, May 27, 2012

10 summer-fitness resolutions




FOXNews.com





10 summer-fitness resolutions



You may find your desire to get out of the gym is growing stronger as the warmer weather rolls in, so consider setting a few resolutions that take you out of the gym, as well as setting goals for other aspects of fitness, health and performance. Here are the top 10 summer-fitness resolutions to consider












Learn to Meditate - Google News





The Girl Who Cried Entrepreneur - Huffington Post (blog)




The Girl Who Cried Entrepreneur
Huffington Post (blog)
Personally, I had to learn this lesson the hard way, and in this brand new "Meditate On This" video, I invite you to practice a few key tools to help you stay focused, remain centered and get things DONE! This video is for anyone who has a dream or ...









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: What are some easy Buddhist's meditation practices for beginners?



Hi, I am very interested in Buddhism and I would like to apply some easy meditation techniques into my life.
I am someone who overthink's everything and because of thing I find it hard to fully embrace religion because of all the doubt's that I create about the specifics of the religion.
My over thinking of everything also has me me feeling constant anxiety and I often get into a panic about something I cannot change(uncertainty).
I would like to know about some Buddhist meditation method's that would be use full to calm the mind, and perhaps help with my constant anxiety. The method's don't have to be quick and easy as I have alot of time on my hands and i'm sure I could set aside half an hour/hour purely to practice meditation. But the technique does need to be one of which someone with very little experience can practice effectively.
Thanks, Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment