Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Albums by Romain Virgo, Rita Wilson and Beach House - New York Times




Meditation Music - Google News





New Albums by Romain Virgo, Rita Wilson and Beach House - New York Times




New York Times

New Albums by Romain Virgo, Rita Wilson and Beach House
New York Times
BEACH HOUSE “Bloom” (Sub Pop) Beach House plays as if its music had all the time in the world. From its 2006 debut album to its new one, “Bloom,” Beach House, the duo of Victoria Legrand and Alex Scally, has fixated on one kind of song: stately, ...
CD REVIEWSMinneapolis Star Tribune

all 37 news articles »








YouTube Videos





Peace of Mind by Brahma Kumaris









Many of us search for true inner peace. Peace is obtained by learning to quiet the mind and become introverted. Through introversion we are able to understand and evaluate the quality of our thoughts. Learn to maintain your peace of mind through this enlightening conversation between Dan Bagley, Professor of Mass Communication and Shireen Chada, Coordinator, Brahma Kumaris.

Views:
96


0
ratings
Time:
15:14
More in
Howto & Style








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: was this a true spiritual vision?



I meditate allot and was trying out this new meditation exercise where your supposed to visualize your heart on a pedestal and use your energy in your hands to heal it. i got myself to my usual trance state and was picturing the scenario pretty well. all the sudden in my trance I see Jesus kneeling before my broken heart without ever trying to think of him.out of know where he smacked my heart on to the floor.well this shocked me, so much so i jerk out of my trance.i was so confused by so decided ide continue the meditation to see if maybe I'd experience something that would explain why Jesus would do something so harsh. I got back into my trance state and once again there i was in front of Jesus with my broken heart in pieces on the floor. as i was trying to figure this out he reached under his robe into his chest. he pulled out his own heart glowing with peaceful golden light coming from it presented it to me as my own and placed it the pedestal.
ive seen some pretty amazing things while meditating before but this one stands out as it went in a completely different direction to where my own mind was going and felt really power full.whats your opinion. did my mind just make this up or was this a truly holy vision from God?

by the way have any of you experienced something like this?






No comments:

Post a Comment