Sunday, May 27, 2012

Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?




Search RSS | FindArticles





Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?



June 1, 2011 --

01. Think young Perspectives on Psychological Science recently published a study by Ellen Langer, Ph.D., a mind-body psychology professor at...








Meditation for Health - Google News





Meditation for the Beginner, May 30, N. London - TheDay.com




Meditation for the Beginner, May 30, N. London
TheDay.com
Dr. Matthew Raider, former faculty member of University of Connecticut Medical School and coordinator of the geriatrics curriculum for the Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, will give a free presentation about the health benefits and ...









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Psychic? or crazy/coincidence?



Ok so I just tried meditating for the first time and to my surprise it worked.. i always thought of meditation as being still and breathing in and out but I gathered energy and focused that energy towards goals and felt different etc. etc. While still in this state after meditation I did some research on sixth sense, physic ability, etc. and read over this website that gave information on the different types of physics abilities. One called out to me in familiar, couple others, but Clairvoyance (clear-seeing) was strongest for me, it then gave exercises for each and I tried tuning into my 'third eye' with my eyes closed, as it explained, in this state I was in and I had my friend pop in and I envisioned her and her mom arguing in her kitchen, her behind their kitchen counter and her mom by their staircase. Afterward I called her and asked her and to my surprise I was exactly correct.. this threw me off a bit. I don't believe that was a coincidence? How could I possibly guess? I haven't done anything else or tried any others but I also see things in my peripheral vision.. that though I think might be me being crazy but I always "think" I see something either a faint figure or in this one spot in my house an orb light has fallen from the ceiling several times next to me when i've passed by and I see it from the side of my eye.. whenever I look at anything it's gone. I also feel I can read people very easily and have always thought this was a normal thing, thinking everyone can tell what someone is feeling, but know I might think It's just me and I haven't even thought about it until know. But maybe not. Lastly, my mom is very connected to outer body things, she has experienced several outer body experiences (with God, and figures of light she believes are aliens-much more depth behind their appearance- and she has also encountered a ufo, many dreams, probably other things I don't know about) and my grandmother on my dad's side is very spiritual too. This is all I know about family having history on anything. I might sound crazy right about now so I'll end this. I'm 15 by the way. Thank you for any information!
I also have a lot of dejavu moments or think things have happened to me before in a dream or have seen something that just happened in a dream before






No comments:

Post a Comment