Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Temple fair in the clouds - Bangkok Post




Meditation Music - Google News





Temple fair in the clouds - Bangkok Post




Bangkok Post

Temple fair in the clouds
Bangkok Post
New iPad apps on meditation centres. A haunted house in which earthly desires stalk you like inexorable ghosts. A "dharma boy band" of singers interpreting their tunes through the spiritual looking glass. Then monks as film programmers picking movies ...









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Always nervous and scared after meditation. Help me I am so scared?



So I've been meditating every night for 5 days now. I am a beginner and all I wanted was to get rid of stress and become peaceful. The last time I meditated was last night, tonight I won't meditate cos I am too scared. I've noticed this since last night. I've become really really sensitive to sounds and noises. Not just that, I also started feeling some sort of energy around me like there are people around me, maybe spirits (oh jeez it really scares the sht outta me right now). I feel like there are people watching me. Now as I am typing this, I am sweating when I am not suppose to cos it's really cold, its even raining here. My body feels really hot, I don't understand. I keep looking behind me cos I feel like there are something there. I am so scared and nervous please help. I'm playing a movie on my computer just not to hear the sounds of animals and other strange sounds in and outside of my house. I used to be okay sleeping with the lights off but now I am too scared to turn even the sound on my computer off. Also I feel something on my nape like someone is touching it. It feels weird. I am so scared I wanna cry right now. I cant call my mom, I am too scared to go to her room which is just beside my room. I cant go to the kitchen to even drink because I am too scared. Please help me.

Also, there's something I want to tell. This is gonna sound really weird but every after I meditate, I would always have fun with my energy. I look at my hands and fingers and I would see smoke coming out of them. Like some sort of energy or chakras. It's really hard to see those smokes, I had to concentrate and meditate again and again to be able to concentrate well and see the smoke. I would also concentrate on something like a match stick and would watch the smoke come out of it. It's not totally like a smoke you see when someones smoking. It's like a weird smoke, not too white not too dark either. I know it's weird but its up to you if you're going to believe me or not. I am telling the truth and I wouldnt waste time typing all these if these were all lies.

Please help me. How not to feel scared and nervous? How am I gonna fight this? I am 20yo and asian if that helps. sorry my english is so bad it isn't my 1st language.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Any good meditation techniques?



Hey guys I do alot of "waiting" activities such as hunting, fishing, taking long bus rides... anyway are there any beneficial meditation/ breathing techniques you guys know about that would benefit my mind and/or body? Something that would help with patience or calmness (have a hard time focusing or staying still) would be preferred.

Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment