Friday, May 25, 2012

Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?




Search RSS | FindArticles





Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?



June 1, 2011 --

01. Think young Perspectives on Psychological Science recently published a study by Ellen Langer, Ph.D., a mind-body psychology professor at...








FOXNews.com





Study: Nearly a quarter of US suicide victims intoxicated at time of death



A large-scale study has found that nearly a quarter of U.S. suicide victims are legally intoxicated when they die












Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: I give up? Not really but confused..?



I feel like the whole world is beyond control except what I can do in my life........how can we be truly free? the government is corrupt, the systems in place are not working, food is poisoned, i spent my whole life in school, but feel like I didn't learn much of anything useful.....

I'm addicted to food, which I believe is because the foods we eat are lacking in what our bodies need and toxic, and I'm addicted to sugar which is a drug and toxic...and its partly emotional because I never have and still don't have any real friends, except my bf, who I'm not attracted to anymore.....so I've been cheating on him (lol unneccessary details) How can I love another if I can't love and take care of myself well?

Everyday I long to get back to the place I was before, where I experienced such clarity and my spirit was alive, I was eating mostly good high raw food diet. Going on walks in nature, meditating, connecting, was in the present moment. But I always end up in the same place back to being addicted to food and sugar. And I lose clarity and balance and hope. And fear comes and takes its place. I can't escape the matrix,

I feel like nothing makes sense, why is everything the way it is? backwards...deceiving......what is the point of anything? Why are we forced to do things on a daily basis that we don't want to do? I can't even keep my room clean because my mind is so cluttered






No comments:

Post a Comment