Sunday, May 13, 2012

Voting Question: I suffer from insomnia and I'm getting desperate?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: I suffer from insomnia and I'm getting desperate?



I have had insomnia for the past 6-7 years. It started off mild but over the past year, and probably because of all of the stress I have been under, it has become more chronic. I normally get 4 hours of sleep every night and it's impossible for me to fall asleep before 1am no matter how hard I try. On weekends I don't even bother trying so I end up falling asleep around 4am. I've tried everything from natural methods like tea, meditation, to sleep meds, sedatives for people with schizophrenia, pain killers, drinking and nothing works for me. Especially not medication, pills have proved to be useless. What took one of my friends 20 minutes to kick in took me more than an hour. I don't think my brain reacts to drugs in a normal manner. Painkillers worked for a while until I built up a tolerance. The bottom line is that I'm desperate, I'm perpetually exhausted, my body is deteriorating, my cognitive skills are diminishing, and everyday I suffer. People are not meant to run on 4 hours of sleep, especially if they are young like me; I'm only in my teens. Please give me any advice that you have, I'm willing to try anything at this point. Thank You
Zolpidem is just Ambien, it did nothing for me and made me feel like a zombie the next day :(







Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Health Articles





The Easy and Effective Drug Hair Test



One way to tell if a person has used drugs in the past 3-12 months is to do a hair sample drug test. You can use it at home, or it can be administered in a professional setting.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Before there was Jesus how did people know there was God?



was it when their prayers were answered? was it the beauty of nature? was it deep meditation like Yoga exercises? some of those people didn't even know there could be a God, just like there are today people who don't believe.






No comments:

Post a Comment