Thursday, May 3, 2012

Special Dahn Yoga Workshop Awakens Many to the Power of Music and Dance - Virtual-Strategy Magazine




Meditation Methods - Google News





Special Dahn Yoga Workshop Awakens Many to the Power of Music and Dance - Virtual-Strategy Magazine




Special Dahn Yoga Workshop Awakens Many to the Power of Music and Dance
Virtual-Strategy Magazine
The YoungGaMuDo retreat introduces individuals to simple and effective meditation techniques. Uniquely aiding in the development of self-awareness, attendees can go on to make the most of Dahn Yoga practice. Dahn Yoga & Health Centers, Inc., ...

and more »








Meditation Exercises





Devout Exercises of the Heart, in Meditation and Soliloquy, Prayer and Praise



US $83.38
End Date: Wednesday May-09-2012 21:32:14 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $83.38
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Can stress make me feel ill, flu-ish? help?!?



I'm a single mom, 3wks pp and all of a sudden I feel so stressed not even from my newborn I'm having some real issues with her father. I mean lower than low horrible things are being said. It actually threw me off guard. I cannot for the life of me deal with it. I can't get the things he said out of my mind, I'm losing my appetite and almost feeling like I have zero energy. I'm practically a vegetable! I keep busy but its always in my head. I feel like its making me sick like I want to puke. I cannot do anything of my stress relievers swimming and nails salons because I'm only 3wks pp and I'm broke. I'm unable to exercise and I will not try meditation I don't have patients and neither does my newborn. Please just help me move on? I can't stand this constant head. And if I think anymore my head may roll of my shoulders! Tips are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment