Monday, May 14, 2012

Huddersfield Daily Examiner (Huddersfield, England) - What's On; To feature your event ring 01484 430000, write to What's On, The Examiner, Queen St South, Huddersfield, email whatson@examiner.co.uk or go to www.ichuddersfield.co.uk/freelistings - at least a week in advance




Search RSS | FindArticles





Huddersfield Daily Examiner (Huddersfield, England) - What's On; To feature your event ring 01484 430000, write to What's On, The Examiner, Queen St South, Huddersfield, email whatson@examiner.co.uk or go to www.ichuddersfield.co.uk/freelistings - at least a week in advance



June 23, 2009 -- EXHIBITIONS Frames and Galleries, Grove Road, adj PC world, Huddersfield: Exhibition showing the work of artists Geoff Hickey, Tony Burton and...







FOXNews.com





New astronaut crew launching to space station tonight



Three astronauts are finally ready to blast off toward the International Space Station tonight, after weeks of delay caused during testing of their Russian-built space capsule.












Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: citrolapram vs seroxat?



I was taking seroxat for anxiety for 9 years but managed to wean myself off 4 years ago. I was feeling fine & managing whatever symptoms I had with natural methods such as meditation & vitamins. Over the last year though the symptoms have gradually been getting worse & I also feel depressed most days. I've been to my GP who suggested citrolapram. I didnt really like the effects of seroxat, mainly the way it numbed the emotions & am also worried about the side effects which it may have in the weeks before it takes effect, have also been reading some horror story reviews about citrolapram which has put me off. I do feel I need something though to help me through the symptoms I'm having. Have tried cognitive behavioural therapy as well as other forms of counselling but with no long term effects. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried both seroxat & citrolapram & is there any difference between the two?






No comments:

Post a Comment