Saturday, May 19, 2012

Open Question: Is there a way to cure anxiety naturally and effectively?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Is there a way to cure anxiety naturally and effectively?



My doctor won't prescribe me any anxiety medication although I've told him on several occasions about episodes of anxiety attacks that have hindered my everyday life. Although I'm perfectly fined around friends and family most of the time, I experience complete arkwardness in social gatherings, and casual engagements. I don't do too well with interviews either. I want to begin a regimen to treat my anxiety- my worrying that's all natural and will work but i cant decide on which methods to use off the internet because all the sites seem to be full of gimmicks and tricks. Does any one know of any free meditation techniques that I can study, and herbs, etc. that I can buy. I'm not someone who people would suspect to be self conscious upon noticing. Hope someone can give me some insightful information.







Meditation for beginners - Google News





What's New at the Senior Center: Get Into Zumba - Patch.com




What's New at the Senior Center: Get Into Zumba
Patch.com
Lunch and Learn Lecture “Meditation Techniques for Beginners”—Wednesday, May 30, noon, at the Senior Center. Mary Jo Ricketson, BS, MS, will lead this lecture in honor of National Meditation Month. Learn how to begin and sustain a meditation practice ...









Search RSS | FindArticles





Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?



June 1, 2011 --

01. Think young Perspectives on Psychological Science recently published a study by Ellen Langer, Ph.D., a mind-body psychology professor at...







No comments:

Post a Comment