Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In The Works - Darkstar - ClashMusic.com




Meditation Music - Google News





In The Works - Darkstar - ClashMusic.com




ClashMusic.com

In The Works - Darkstar
ClashMusic.com
“It's like going to the monastery to worship music and we have to get into a state of meditation,” suggests founding member James Young. We got away from London and it's just not as oppressive. You've got lots of headspace around here and I think that ...









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: Advice on what I can do to occupy my time or increase my intellect?



I was thinking that I could hang out at the library for 4-6 hours a day and read books on accounting and finance to prepare myself for the CFA
And then I thought I could exercise for another hour each day or maybe I can go stair climbing
I thought I could play the piano too or learn to read sheet music
I was thinking of studying for the LSAT as well
While taking a part time course load in University and doing daily bible study and meditation

What do you think?
I have a psychology degree and I studied the bible for 16 years... I understand human nature and sociology better than most phd professors. I've had friends ask me if I was secretly a doctor pretending to be one of their regular friends.







Latest SciTech Headlines - CBS News





Facebook: Hot in Silicon Valley, not on Wall Street



Shares of the social network have fallen to nearly half of its initial public offer price









No comments:

Post a Comment