Monday, August 27, 2012

Open Question: Should I go to a meditation retreat for 3 weeks even though its my girlfriends birthday?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Should I go to a meditation retreat for 3 weeks even though its my girlfriends birthday?



^ like the questions says, should i consider going to this course? I've been struggling a lot with depression when dealing with past experiences and these 3 weeks is really the only time I have to go. But its during my girlfriends birthday. I havn't told her about it yet and knowing her she'll want me to go but won't be happy about it. I'm thinking of going but celebrating her birthday early that way she doesn't miss out. Also they said that I can't bring a mobile phone or anything and its complete isolation for 3 weeks with absolutely no distractions so I won't be able to call her when i'm there.
No, she can't go with me, we're strictly not allowed to have any distractions and her being there is a distraction. They say not to bring family members along







Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Health Articles





Things to Know about Root Canal Treatment



Root canal treatment is one dental option that is aimed at saving the tooth from a bad case of infection or tooth decay. The following article shares the basics of this treatment to better inform you about the specifics of this procedure.







Meditation for Health - Google News





The therapeutic powerhouse: meditation - WWLP 22News




WWLP 22News

The therapeutic powerhouse: meditation
WWLP 22News
(CNN) - Anyone who sees meditation as a hippy-dippy endeavor has found his or her view increasingly challenged by science in recent years. Meditation and other contemplative practices are continuing to claim their place at the table of mainstream ...
Meditation may help fight loneliness, studyInternational News Network
Meditation May Help Fight Loneliness, Study SaysHealth.com

all 9 news articles »







No comments:

Post a Comment