Saturday, August 11, 2012

Resolved Question: When I breathe from my nose I notice how one hole has more intake of oxygen than the other one ?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: When I breathe from my nose I notice how one hole has more intake of oxygen than the other one ?



I learned that its better to inhale from your nostrils and exhale with either your nose or your mouth ... however I noticed when I exhaled from my nose one hole pushes out a lot more air than the other one .... barely any air comes out ... and it only gets weirder every 2 hours or so it switches from left nostril taking more air to the right one ? i dont find it helpful in meditating either because I have to focus on my breathing ? I really need help !!! someone please help me /:







Meditation Music





GUIDED MEDITATION relaxation program w/music by Gael Chiarella for flying ease



US $20.00
End Date: Saturday Aug-11-2012 15:55:10 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $20.00
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Latest CBS News Video Headlines - CBS News





Video: Ryan assumes role as Romney's attack dog



Just hours after announcing Rep. Paul Ryan as his vice presidential running mate, Mitt Romney promised a crowd in Ashland, Va., the GOP ticket would refrain from the "attacks and vile charges that are coming from the Democrats;" Ryan, meanwhile, slammed the president for trying to "distract this country" from his record, and declared, "We're not gonna fall for that!"









No comments:

Post a Comment