Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kundalini Yoga Meditation: Techniques Specific for Psyc




Meditation Techniques





Kundalini Yoga Meditation: Techniques Specific for Psyc



US $48.24
End Date: Thursday Aug-02-2012 4:29:56 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $48.24
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Health Articles





The Health Advantages of Seeing a Houston Chiropractor Are Surprising



Living with prolonged agony has a overwhelming influence on your quality of life, making you come to feel worn-out, listless and depressed. You ought to know that back pain, neck pain and joint pain is frequently treated with procedures from a Houston Chiropractor; actually, many people get easement of suffering after only just one chiropractic session.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: This is a poem about my first time meditating. Please read.?



I closed my eyes and my journey began
through the storms of sand
through my days of joys and laughter
and through my times of pain
I flew above the skies, and swum in slums of hell
and as I heard my sacred hums I finally understood
behind every broken heart there is a broken man

And he lives inside of us, his laughter it won't stop
It is the demon that claws at our very spine
Every time we try to catch it and it always flies away
Our broken nets are unable to catch the flowing sands of time

Silent I was, but inside I screamed and yelled
I raised every broken question that I had in my mind
It felt like an eternity but it was just an hour
Then I saw flashes and I had to open my eyes

In darkness I saw light, it was my own mortality
I had also been touched by the sands of time
I felt just by being there I was compromising my sanity
I had to open my eyes because I could not bare to see

But after tombs and suits of skin, was another journey to be had
I sat back down, I closed my eyes and was back in the world of slow
This is not something you can learn from books and pads
close your eyes, take a deep breath and hum "ohmmmm"






No comments:

Post a Comment