Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Voting Question: How can I stop hurting myself?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: How can I stop hurting myself?



I love to burn myself with a lighter because i like the pain, but more than that I feel really happy and relaxed after I do. I don't like hurting myself but ive tried lots of other things like exercising, meditation, etc. Ive also smoked pot and taken cough syrup among other things. Nothing is like it. I really want to stop but i love to do it. Any suggestions of a substitute? Please only serious answers. I would really like to stop...
I don't have any good friends in this area because im new here. My only really good friend from where i was before also burns and she cuts so I dont think she would help. I don't want anyone to find out (that im close to) ill try the punching bag but in the past physical things have not helped much.







Meditation Techniques - Google News





Mindful Meditation Can Ease - Leadership Newspapers




Leadership Newspapers

Mindful Meditation Can Ease
Leadership Newspapers
Researchers from Carnegie Mellon University found that teaching mindful meditation techniques was effective at reducing feelings of isolation, while at the same time boosting their ability to fight disease. Study leader J. David Creswell, said: “We ...

and more »








Meditation Exercises





Liberation of life: Growth exercises in meditation and action by Harv 083580349X



US $4.48
End Date: Wednesday Aug-01-2012 3:12:28 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $4.48
Buy it now | Add to watch list







No comments:

Post a Comment