Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Open Question: Any idea for relaxing my thoughts?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Any idea for relaxing my thoughts?



Sometimes it happens that I can't calm my thoughts. They are just flowing through my head an ddon't stop. As I try to meditate, I can not because my mind just won't relax and I'm not able to really get my thoughts to one point. Like I'm too nervous or something. Otherwise I can do healing, astral meditations, am quite spiritual, but sometimes it just happens. Not much, but it does.. And it makes me nuts! Can you advise me anything that would calm my mind down. What do you do at these times? Do you know any kind of technique that would calm my mind down, so I could normally do astral meditations, concentrate or something? I'm out of ideas...

Thank you! :)







ABC News: Top Stories





Syria Defectors Live in Secret Camp



AP Exclusive: Secret compound in Jordan's desert houses 1,200 Syrian security defectors



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon











ABC News: Health





Watch: Yosemite Rodent Virus Takes Second Victim



National park visitor dies from Hantavirus and two more people have become sick.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon










No comments:

Post a Comment