Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Open Question: Will I maintain this after meditation?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Will I maintain this after meditation?



I have been meditating for a few weeks, and I noticed I see people as one I am kinder, my road rage has almost completely stopped, when I feel anger I learned to let go, things that bothered me doesnt bother me anymore. I am over all calmer and eat healthier . unfortunately wont be able to meditate anymore for some reasons. Even if I dont meditate anymore will I maintain these positive changes or will i go back to the old ways
The reason why I'm going to have to stop is I read some negative effects that meditation can lead too, and It makes me feel scared.







FOXNews.com





Curiosity rover beams new will.i.am song from Mars



Will.i.am has premiered his new single -- from Mars.












Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Anti Aging Articles





Career women have found their best friend in an anti wrinkle facial cream



An anti wrinkle facial cream has proved to be a modern woman's best friend. For today's women, crossing milestones in life is thrilling. Women have broken glass ceilings almost in every field.






No comments:

Post a Comment