Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Open Question: What supplies will I need for college?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: What supplies will I need for college?



This is my freshman year, so I'm not too terribly sure how the supplies stuff works... Do they mail something to you? Will it be on their site?
Well, what I'm taking this semester is College Composition I, History West Civilization, Introductory Algebra (Yeah, yeah, I'm an idiot. I can't do math. So sue me.), American Sign Language, and Learning to Meditate (Fitness class... Lol?)
So... any help on what supplies I'll need? Or if I'll get a list or anything?







Meditation Exercises





NEW Devout Exercises: Comprising Meditations and Vis...



US $20.61
End Date: Tuesday Jul-31-2012 20:59:03 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $20.61
Buy it now | Add to watch list








GoArticles Alternative Medicine Recent Articles





Lead Better Life Consume Healthy Supplements



Coral calcium which is found abundantly in corals has been the prime ingredient behind the coral supplements. The supplement contains marine grade coral calcium which is brought from a place called Okinawa in Japan. The ...






No comments:

Post a Comment