Monday, July 9, 2012

Open Question: A retreat more ideal for the likes of me; can you help me find it?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: A retreat more ideal for the likes of me; can you help me find it?



Something like this or close enough:

Highly guided program having healthy meals (they determine what & how much I eat), gentle exercise, and meditation etc.
Secular, Buddhist, general spirituality, or something else that’s tolerable; no Abrahamic faiths.
Strongly chaste. Preferably all male. (Not a men’s movement group.)
Given a little over 8 hours to prepare for and sleep at end of each day.
In a rural woodsy setting.
Preferably in the contiguous US.
On premises lodging provided by the organization.
Lasting a month’s time. (This one is SO important, but if month longs aren’t avail. for me I guess somewhat shorter will do)
It can’t be a place requiring a LOT of prerequisite training in order to stay there one month. (I realize this would probably rule out an INTENSIVE meditation retreat but that is probably for the best anyway.)

So I guess a meditation retreat but then again maybe a resort etc. with a holistic health program. Some massages would be very beneficial especially foot massage. Some sort of Ayurveda place sounds promising. Or a more European type disciplining spa etc. Or perhaps an adult camp or other set-up for people with Tourette, obsessive compulsive disorder, attention deficit disorder, and or learning disabilities (since I have all that). I realize that depending on the type of destination different things I’ve mentioned are very unlikely to be available, but please don’t bring up places quite lacking in the things mentioned that are fairly common for that type of place. Please address what needs to be addressed in terms of whether or not certain things I’ve mentioned looking for are to be found there or somewhat found there.

My body and mind need some serious relief from the effects of Tourette’s Syndrome, obsession and compulsion, middle age, hard manual labor, and stress in general. They need something healing & grounding. I am willing to save up money and vacation time for this.

I’m completely lost about finding a fitting place so constructive thoughtful help will be much appreciated. Thank you.







Find Articles, Free Articles Directory | Health Articles





Easy Six Pack Abs



We all want to have a nice body, but one of the keys to having a nice body is to get six pack abs. If you are looking for then we are glad you are here reading this article. You have to understand, getting a six pack is not hard if you know what you are doing.







FOXNews.com





Providers prepare as thousands expected to wake up without Internet



Internet users scanning their Twitter feeds or Facebook accounts Sunday might want to add one more quick click to check their computer for malware.











No comments:

Post a Comment