Monday, July 16, 2012

Resolved Question: Is it possible to meditate to Rock/Metal music?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: Is it possible to meditate to Rock/Metal music?



I remember I tried meditation sitting in a chair with Rock and metal music playing real loud from head phones and I ended up falling asleep. Does meditating count if you fall asleep. Do I really have to go to a quiet place or my room and sit with my legs crossed and hands clapped together with my arms out?







YouTube Videos





Meditation Techniques









peopleofname.com Leisure Meditation Techniques. Deep breathing itself is actually a leisure approach. With our value you can learn different deep breathing ways to remain anxiety.
From:
Kvaffil

Views:
46


0
ratings
Time:
03:00
More in
Howto & Style








ABC News Video: Most Viewed Videos





Blind Contestant Completes in Miss Florida USA



Connor Boss makes history as the first legally blind contestant.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon










No comments:

Post a Comment