Friday, July 20, 2012

Voting Question: To all with knowledge and understanding of psychology, and spirituality?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: To all with knowledge and understanding of psychology, and spirituality?



This is a complex question and requires some patience so bare with me..
I am 19 years old. Been on a path of "spiritual awakening" or understanding of self and universe for about 4 maybe 5 years now. I would not consider myself to be religious nor atheist. Since I believe religion is just a way for individuals to become intermediaries between "GOd" and the masses to gain wealth authority and power and control which is what all religions have successfully integrated into society for Millennium I do not believe someone needs to go to temple or church to connect with the divine oneness however this is not the purpose of this question..

I have been meditating since that time in the hope of benefiting my self in various ways that meditation does. I have studied religious concepts and symbolism in my own time and just putting pieces together. I have taken many standpoints and corridors to knowledge and understanding. Psychological techniques, physiological techniques, cognitive behavioural therapy. I have ingested various psychoactive compounds to alter the perception of my reality. I have come a long way from when I started and have learn-ed many so called "truths"..
Cabala, eastern spirituality Hinduism, quantum physics. I have taken aspects from everything, since every subject comes under one "the workings of the universe" I realise this collective reality we all share is only a tiny fraction since we only decode the universe in 5 senses which is a huge limiter to data. We are computers (biological) programmes, running a software.

I am x10 less ignorant then I was 3 years ago, 10x more open minded, yet with all this I feel more alone then ever I feel with every step I take in the road another two more present themselves I feel my faith is soon going to collapse it feels my life is breaking down, and I am in forever darkness.

I started meditation through the "dark force" intention focused on negative drives such as being greater then everybody else shining brighter then everybody. Using hatred as fuel, if I was angry I would meditate with the emotion of anger for that person and keep it burning.. After a while I REALISED, that this was only self consuming and so changed everything I was doing.

I have become a lot better at it all now but still I have problems using the "chakra" model I can tell my primary issues resolve where the so called "anahata" chakra is located or otherwise the heart centre which I understanding is symbolic for the "we" level the dimension humans share, compassion for self and others reside here, I have heard in order to progress in spiritual level one must master there lower 4 chakras well quite frankly my 4th feels fucked.. I
Tried to commit suiced 2 months ago because I lost my job (poor excuse) but for three years my life has felt like it is on repeat and I feel stagnant and waste, ungrateful, unapreciative I managed to sever all ties with family because of my own selfish desires (all I had in mind was party, and I would do anything to do that I had no care to find work or study) after a while the partying was no longer a decent scapegoat from my negative feelings and I soon had the revelation of what I had been doing... One day 2 months ago I had enough and after much time spent contemplating death and the after life I decided that today was the day I was going to do it. I took 50 tablets of paracetamol. I did not care that my family and friends would be devastated of my death nor the potential of a timeless void for the rest of eternity after my life force had dwindled away from my physical body. All I thought was "why spend a life filled with unsatisfied desires and disappointment" 6 hours after taking them I started throwing up (obviously by this point I had already digested most of the tablets)
One thing about paracetamol overdose is. You don't just pop a handful of pills and nighty night. Of to the dream world never to return again... It can take days to die at which point I did not realise. Going to bed with the certainty of death the next morning only to find myself waking up in excruciating agony... So I failed and spent seven days in hospital. How humiliating. Strangely I was not glad I survived and to this very second kind of wish I had died.

I have too much hatred in my heart, maybe I have corrupted myself, maybe I was born twisted, maybe drugs, alcohol and weed have altered my mind state to a pessimistic one. Maybe I have been meditating wrongly. "I am skeptical of everything by the way" And open minded and question everything from every angle maybe too much. How do I rid my self of desires and this reptilian mind. Forget enlightenment a little piece of mind would be nice
I am constantly on an emotional roller coaster with extremes ends of the emotional spectrum please help any comments?







Meditation for beginners - Google News





July 20-26: Events all week in St. Augustine and St. Johns County - St. Augustine Record




July 20-26: Events all week in St. Augustine and St. Johns County
St. Augustine Record
Meditation course: “Meditations for a Kind Heart,” an introduction to meditation, will be from 10 a.m. to noon at Discovery Yoga, 3 Davis St. The course includes instruction and guided meditations to increase inner peace, love and compassion. Suitable ...









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: What places fit this description?



I don't know where this is but it would be as close as possible to this. Any country you can think of. Name a place, or list your dreams like I did or just inspire me.


Fruit and veggies are everywhere year round and cheap, either growing around the place or from fruitstands

You can throw your fruit scraps anywhere and let it compost

There's lots of vegetation around, natural parks not landscaped ones, hills or mountains with dirt trails and water springs

It's warm enough to wear shorts and no shirt year round or most of the year

You can go barefoot into places without anyone stopping you

Everyone is really relaxed and happy

There's people exercising all over the place

Water taps are around to refill water bottles, and urinating in public is not heavily frowned upon

There's interesting colleges around that do things like outdoor classes

There's intelligent people everywhere to start a conversation with

There's a lot of cultural diversity and everyone is open to sharing their ways

No one smokes or gets stupid drunk too often

Everyone travels without a car

Not many automotive roads around, walking and biking paths more common, seldom used by motor cars

The waters are nice for swimming

There's nice beaches or ponds (maybe some nude ones)

People sleep outside, just generally lay around and enjoy the outdoors

Sitting indoors watching TV is non-existent

The activities are good, lots of fun or competitive things that occur frequently, like running, cycling, swimming, yoga, rowing/kayaking, triathlons, outdoor martial arts/meditation

There's easy to get job's that give exercise, fun, sun



I want to learn a very sustainable way to live, run bike swim for miles everyday, eat over 5000 calories of fruit a day, not be dependent on a house and car and stressful job like in a usual society, stay moving all day long, constantly meeting new people, read books at times of relaxation, going to groups and classes.

As I go thru this I will make YouTube videos to share with people on the internet, to give relief to peoples lives and show them how to live healthier.
@JULIAN Urine is almost always sterile, the soles of the feet are extremely resistant to penetration from pathogens.






No comments:

Post a Comment