Thursday, July 5, 2012

Two Meditations for the Third and Fifth Chakras Music




Meditation Music





Two Meditations for the Third and Fifth Chakras Music



US $32.84
End Date: Thursday Jul-05-2012 2:31:22 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $32.84
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: How can I learn how to meditate?



I suffer from depression, and I have a rather hard time remaining optimistic about everything. Over the years, I've been completely unable to focus on the simplest of tasks. Many years ago all I did was read everything from health to astronomy, and now I can't even read a book longer than a minute. My mind is to busy with negative thoughts and painful memories to focus on anything now, I can't even focus on college anymore. I've heard how beneficial meditation is and I feel like it'll help me get back to that point in time. I want to be a better person but medication and therapy isn't enough anymore. I need spiritual and mental calmness again, please help.
Oh no no no. I haven't used any illegal substances and neither do I drink.







Search RSS | FindArticles





Natural Health - Coming of age: getting older isn't about fighting time, but enjoying it. In honor of Natural Health's 40th Anniversary, we've collected 40 of the most surprising and inspiring tips on how to live a longer, healthier life. Who says aging has to get old?



June 1, 2011 --

01. Think young Perspectives on Psychological Science recently published a study by Ellen Langer, Ph.D., a mind-body psychology professor at...







No comments:

Post a Comment