Monday, July 23, 2012

Tips to play better and stay healthy on the golf range




FOXNews.com





Tips to play better and stay healthy on the golf range



Many people consider golf to be a low-impact sport, but a good game can put big demands on your body, which can easily lead to injuries. Dr. Manny speaks to an orthopedic surgeon, who discusses how you can stay healthy on the course












Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Is this some form of meditation or something?



Okay, so sometimes i like to get my headphones, put my music on then I just lie there. And like, all i can hearnis the music and I usually stay like that for an hour or two adn when I finally open my eeys, it feels like I just went to sleep and i feel rested even though all i was oding was listening to music, and this isnt calssicla music its more like Rap and Hip Hop.







Meditation Music - Google News





Experimental Musicians use Body as Instrument - Counsel & Heal




Counsel & Heal

Experimental Musicians use Body as Instrument
Counsel & Heal
Robles's specialty is using a so-called electroencephalogram, or EEG, to measure her brain waves while forcing her mind from a state of calm to one of utter stress, a feat she says is accomplished through breathing and meditation. Sensors inside the ...

and more »







No comments:

Post a Comment