Friday, July 27, 2012

Voting Question: Is this some form of meditation or something?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Is this some form of meditation or something?



Okay, so sometimes i like to get my headphones, put my music on then I just lie there. And like, all i can hearnis the music and I usually stay like that for an hour or two adn when I finally open my eeys, it feels like I just went to sleep and i feel rested even though all i was oding was listening to music, and this isnt calssicla music its more like Rap and Hip Hop.







Meditation Exercises - Google News





Yoga and Meditation May Help Heart Health - Medical Daily




Yoga and Meditation May Help Heart Health
Medical Daily
Like meditation, this practice surely has a spiritual bent but has practical applications also. Yoga is a great stress reliever; it makes your body and mind feel good, and the breathing exercises that often accompany the poses are great ways to induce ...









Latest CBS News Video Headlines - CBS News





Video: Romney dodges Olympics traffic in London



To avoid the massive traffic jam building in London ahead of the Olympic games kickoff, Mitt Romney on Friday opted to walk to the city's Irish Embassy for a scheduled meeting with Irish Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Edna Kenny.









No comments:

Post a Comment