Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Voting Question: Relaxation techniques...home spa, meditation, anything?! Please help.?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Relaxation techniques...home spa, meditation, anything?! Please help.?



I have generalized anxiety and I panic about everything and blows things way out of proportion. I'm always looking for new ways to keep calm, as these little moments of relaxation are what keep me from going off the edge.

I'm interested especially in a home spa day (no idea how to do that stuff though, even though I'm a girl! lol) and guided meditation/visualization. Someone mentioned working on my chakras but I have no clue about that stuff either.

Any tips about these things, or ANY other relaxing techniques would be awesome :)

Things I typically enjoy: beauty/makeup related stuff, reading, music, cooking and going out for the evening- even though I'm terrible in big crowds and tend to get really overwhelmed







ABC News Video: Most Viewed Videos





Aurora, Colo., Shooting Suspect: Can He Stand Trial?



James Holmes appears in court as victims' families watch.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon











Latest SciTech Headlines - CBS News





Video: Apple could shake up iPhone 5 with new connector



It's a small design change with a potentially big impact on iPhone users. Apple is reportedly ditching the 30 pin connector it's used on all of its mobile devices since the early iPods in favor of a newer smaller 19 pin connector in the new iPhone 5. Len Ramirez reports.









No comments:

Post a Comment