Sunday, July 8, 2012

Voting Question: How can I feel better without quarrel?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: How can I feel better without quarrel?



I've noticed that lately each time I quarrel with someone I feel so much better. By better I mean almost perfect: I gain good sense of humor, I become more productive at work and I feel a lot of happiness from doing it, I feel very energized overall and become very communicative. But this continues for a 1-2 days and afterwards fades away. Is there any better way to gain such mental state? Punching bags and meditation or any stress reduction techniques don't help and I don't feel like I'm stressed too much.

Thanks







YouTube Videos





Komorat - Deep Bass Meditation









Komorat - The Core EP (Area 051 Records) Tracklist: 1. Deep Bass Meditaion 2. Jilash 3. Right Way 4. State Of Mind Buy this track: www.amazon.com

Views:
10


0
ratings
Time:
05:18
More in
Music








Latest CBS News Video Headlines - CBS News





Video: Chinese tightrope walker falls



A Chinese acrobat suffered minor injuries after slipping near the end of a 700-meter tightrope while attempting to walk backwards, blindfolded.









No comments:

Post a Comment