Sunday, September 2, 2012

Biographies, meditations, atlases from Texas authors - LubbockOnline.com




Meditation for Health - Google News





Biographies, meditations, atlases from Texas authors - LubbockOnline.com




Biographies, meditations, atlases from Texas authors
LubbockOnline.com
Health Statistics: “Texas Health Atlas” by Lawrence Estaville, Kristine Egan and Abel Galaviz (Texas A&M University Press, $35 flexbound, 220 pages) is not a book that you settle back and peruse unless you're really into health statistics. But it's ...









Meditation Techniques





Meditation Techniques by Ernest Longest, SIGNED/INSCRIBED 1971 PB



US $12.00
End Date: Sunday Sep-02-2012 12:53:05 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $12.00
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: Will I maintain this after meditation?



I have been meditating for a few weeks, and I noticed I see people as one I am kinder, my road rage has almost completely stopped, when I feel anger I learned to let go, things that bothered me doesnt bother me anymore. I am over all calmer and eat healthier . unfortunately wont be able to meditate anymore for some reasons. Even if I dont meditate anymore will I maintain these positive changes or will i go back to the old ways
The reason why I'm going to have to stop is I read some negative effects that meditation can lead too, and It makes me feel scared.






No comments:

Post a Comment