Saturday, September 8, 2012

Watch: Red Wine and Blood Pressure




ABC News: Health





Watch: Red Wine and Blood Pressure



Dr. John Cullen says red non alcoholic red wine relaxes blood vessels.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon











Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Voting Question: How to de-stress.... PLEASE HELP?!?



Ok so I have really bad stress issues with exams to the point where i stress myself out i forgot all my notes, can't sleep,can't eat and constantly bad headaches. My teacher who has like degrees in psychology said I probably have exam anxiety. But it's with everything not just exams. I have tried:
yoga
extra exercise (jogging)
Meditation
guided meditation
breathing techniques
writing lists
Study timetables
Cut down on work
Stress 'SWISS' tablets
and Student tablets
Does anyone know of was i can deal with this stress? or Anxiety? My mum (who's a paramedic... but isn't very sympathetic) said I didn't need to see a councellor but my teacher said she really wants me to ....I just do not know what to do anymore. Nothing is working. Please help.







Latest CBS News Video Headlines - CBS News





Video: Deadly earthquakes shake southwest China



Rescue work is in full swing after multiple earthquakes struck southwest China, killing at least 80 people. (Raw Video)









No comments:

Post a Comment