Monday, September 3, 2012

Cheers! 5 intoxicating facts about beer




Latest SciTech Headlines - CBS News





Cheers! 5 intoxicating facts about beer



Ever notice that bubbles in beer seem to defy gravity? Here are some interesting facts about the popular beverage










Learn to Meditate - Google News





Learn to meditate in half a day at Buddhist centre in Attleborough - Norfolk Eastern Daily Press




Norfolk Eastern Daily Press

Learn to meditate in half a day at Buddhist centre in Attleborough
Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
In just one morning, learn the basics of meditation and get a taste of its many benefits at the Amoghasiddhi Kadampa Buddhist Centre, Queens Square, Attleborough. The workshop includes guided meditations, question and answer, and refreshments.









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Different meditation techniques?



Hello I'm looking for different meditation techiques i already know tummo mo pai nei kung and chi kung and kundalini but I'm looking for as many as possible (when I say I know these I mean I know they exist not I know the exercises)






No comments:

Post a Comment