Sunday, September 9, 2012

Video: 9/08: Violent weather pounds the East Coast; finances tie up 9/11 museum opening




Latest CBS News Video Headlines - CBS News





Video: 9/08: Violent weather pounds the East Coast; finances tie up 9/11 museum opening



Dangerous winds, severe floods and destructive tornadoes slammed the Midwest and the East Coast. Elaine Quijano reports on the weekend's violent weather; And, last year at this time, on the 10th anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attack, the National September 11th Memorial opened in Lower Manhattan. This year, the opening of the 9/11 museum was supposed to follow. But that isn't going to happen. Anthony Mason reports.










Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Weird going to bed rituals?



I wanna get my sleeping schedule on track. I usually pray and then toss and turn for hours until i fall asleep. I'm like a baby when it comes to sleeping. I have to curl up and snuggle up before falling asleep. But I'm 16, so I don't sleep with stuffed animals, let alone cuddle at night with a guy. There are some weird things that do help me fall asleep, but i'd like some more ideas of things to try. Some that help me are:
Dryer sheets in my pillowcase (which i learned is dangerous) :/
A fan next to my bed (i cant stand silence)
Leaving country music on (gives me that country comfort kinda feeling lol)
My cat cuddled up to me
Meditation (but sometimes it just makes me think more)

Are there any weird rituals that help you fall asleep? please and thanks! :)







ABC News Video: Most Viewed Videos





Christian Girl Accused of Blasphemy Freed



A 14-year old Pakistani Christian girl was released on bail after being accused of insulting Islam.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon










No comments:

Post a Comment