Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stabat Mater, Classical Music for Relection & Meditation by Gloria Scalchi,...




Meditation Music





Stabat Mater, Classical Music for Relection & Meditation by Gloria Scalchi,...



US $10.84
End Date: Thursday Sep-06-2012 16:47:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $10.84
Buy it now | Add to watch list








ABC News: Health





Quick-Thinking Doc Saves Girl From Plague



A pediatric critical care doctor's quick, outside-the-box thinking saved the life of a 7-year-old girl who had a rare case of bubonic plague.



Email this Article
Add to Twitter
Add to Facebook
Add to digg
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon











Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: How do I exercise my motivate/attention/commitment?



I go to School. Go being the word some people would argue about. Even the slightest thing I give up on, after about 10 minutes. I've heard meditation is an amazing way to make this better, rather ironically, however, I cannot muster the attention to meditate. Please help :)






No comments:

Post a Comment