Sunday, September 16, 2012

Open Question: My bf struggles from PTSD and Blood Clots, can you help me?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: My bf struggles from PTSD and Blood Clots, can you help me?



Hi, I'm a naturalist and have been with my bf for almost three months. I'm very worried for him cause he has has PTSD caused by him being shot and also his dad died of blood clots when he was little which a hereditary in his family. He has nightmares as night which his psychiatrist gave him sleeping pills for but he takes naps during the day and has no medication for that. He feels he needs medication just to get through the day and i almost feel the same cause he takes his anger and frustration out on me for no reason what so ever (he never has hit me) and he has suicidal thoughts occasionally. He also harvests anger towards the man who shot him. He also is impatient and has a hard time finding a job do to his history. He's waiting for his disability.

I hope to find a way to help him with his nightmares, stress and blood clots. (which keep him up at night as well)

If anyone has a helpful method that would help him. Preferably in the naturalist point of view, that would be much appreciated.

Meditation, Focused Writing, Religion, Natural or Organic blood thinners and sleeping aids, anything to help please.

(P.S. We're and interracial couple and no matter how many times i tell him is won't happen he keeps think my family is gonna try to kill him even though they except our union.)
He drinks a lot do to his blood clots and he smokes saying it calms his nerves, I'd like for him to stop. Please help.







Meditation Music - Google News





There's another passion behind the music of Whitehorse: The sound of ... - Scientific American (blog)




Scientific American (blog)

There's another passion behind the music of Whitehorse: The sound of ...
Scientific American (blog)
I had driven two hours across the prairie from Edmonton to talk to Doucet and McLelland about Killing Time, a meditation on mortality and the inevitability of time's passage that hinges on the line: When all is said and all is done, time will waste ...









Meditation Methods





Relaxing Into Your Being Water Method Taoist Meditation Series-Bruce r Frantzis



US $29.61
End Date: Monday Sep-17-2012 4:17:06 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $29.61
Buy it now | Add to watch list







No comments:

Post a Comment